Welcome - whether you are a beginner or experienced, come join us!
Winning Digital Images (1st Place) for February 2014 (Click to Enlarge)
|Guenter Krueger||Don Peterson||Jan Cox|
Explore the Opportunities
- Share your interests and improve your skills
- Learn about latest technology and techniques
- Get answers to your questions
- Obtain valuable feedback at competitions
Web Site Roadmap
- Photos - photos of club members
- Competitions - rules for competing
- Awards - ribbons won by members
- Minutes - minutes of club meetings
- Calendar - schedule of events
- Best of Best - photos judged best for year
- Gallery - award winning photos
- Trips - information on field trips
- Workshops - classes
- Education - links to online tutorials and information
Class, Workshop & Trip Information & Signup
- Grab & Go
- Photographic Society of America
- Arizona Camera Club Council
- Web Tutorials & Galleries
- Sun Lakes Camera Club
What We Offer
- Digital laboratory with photo scanners, printers, imaging software.
- Photo mounting and matting.
- Classes and workshops.
- Photo competitions.
- Field trips - day and over night.
- Location - Sundial Recreation Center upper floor
- Hours - 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Oct - April *) and 1:00-4:00 PM for scheduled classes or by appointment
- Meetings - 1st Saturday at Sundial auditorium East Hall (9:00 AM)
- Competitions - 3rd Saturday at Sundial auditorium East Hall (9:00 AM)
- Camera Guild
- Cheri Kennedy, President
- 1st Vice President, Carol Scannell
- 2nd Vice President, Paulette Hall
- Secretary, Terry Parks
- Treasurer, Thayne Heisel
- Officers, Directors & Committees
- e-mail: email@example.com